Some men think that the best way to land themselves on an influential street style Instagram or in a best-dressed gallery is to either pull off cutting-edge trends or wear something timeless. Sure, these are good first steps to take, but if you really want to get the attention of the person behind the lens, there’s one surefire way: a dog.
Yes, you read that right. Dogs. Doggos. Puppers. Woofers. Whatever annoying millennial colloquialism you want to use. Everyone lights up at the sight of our furry four-legged friends, and we've got the street style shots to prove it.
You must have heard that conditioning makes leather last. This is true, but you may be wondering how to condition leather. If you are interested in enhancing your leather, read on to see what conditioning the timeless material can do for you.
This article is for leather enthusiasts who are interested in keeping their leather items (bags, seats, clothes, or belts) in ‘like-new’ condition. In this overview, you’re going to learn about the types of leather, leather conditioning, leather cleaning, and leather cleaning agents.
Choosing a good dress shoe can be hard, especially if you need to spend a lot of time in those shoes, at the office. There are many high quality modern dress shoes which provide both the elegant look and the comfort you need. Before you invest in a pair of good shoes, you need to know which are the best shoes and how they can complete your outfit so you can dominate the office like a true boss.
THE FORMAL BLACK OXFORD LACE UP SHOE
There are no rules now, which means everything is wrong. Our fashion experts are here to help, with consulting from the Goldman reporting team.
Is this the nail in the business suit’s coffin? In a memo circulated internally to Goldman Sachs employees on Tuesday, the financial firm said that it was loosening its approach to office attire, moving to “a firmwide flexible dress code” and asking employees to “dress in a manner that is consistent with your clients’ expectations.” Two years after J.P. Morgan made a similar announcement, the time-honored banking uniform of suit and tie is beginning take a back seat to business casual.
Elon Musk's unveiling of the Model Y is overshadowed by his custom Tesla Jordan 1 sneakers made with python skin and Twitter users joke they are probably solar powered and self-tightened
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk unveiled the company's Model Y on Thursday
- But when a fan screamed that they liked his shoes, the billionaire did a jig to show off his custom made Jordan 1
- Sneakers were first highlighted by the Los Angeles based company - DM Custom Sneakers - in January and were made for Musk's birthday
- The shoes were a big hit on social media, with more people focused on the tennis shoes than they were on the news for Tesla's mid-size electric SUV
- Shoes have a red metallic leather swoosh and Tesla logo while the hide of the Jordans are made with 'black genuine python and black hair on hide'
When choosing a pair of boots, make sure to choose a material that not only suits your lifestyle, but also your willingness to look after the material. (Courtesy of Timberland/File)
As we enter a new year, some may choose to refresh their style, including giving boots a try.
Boots are relatively versatile, as they can suit both casual and formal styles. In addition to comfort, they can also provide good support for the feet.
Timberland, a company behind classic boot designs for the past 45 years, shares in a statement several tips on how to choose the right pair that looks good and feels right.
Queen of recycling! How the monarch has been re-wearing her favourite accessories such as headscarves for decades - including the same handbag for almost 50 YEARS
- Queen has been using her trusty patent Launer handbag for at least 47 years
- Known for her 'make do and mend' philosophy when it comes to accessories
- She has been working with glovemaker Cornelia James since her 1947 wedding
- Other pieces that have stood the test of time include headscarves and shoes
- Queen wore the same quilted gilet at Windsor Horse Show in 2002 and 2012
- Page 1 of 9