Elon Musk's unveiling of the Model Y is overshadowed by his custom Tesla Jordan 1 sneakers made with python skin and Twitter users joke they are probably solar powered and self-tightened
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk unveiled the company's Model Y on Thursday
- But when a fan screamed that they liked his shoes, the billionaire did a jig to show off his custom made Jordan 1
- Sneakers were first highlighted by the Los Angeles based company - DM Custom Sneakers - in January and were made for Musk's birthday
- The shoes were a big hit on social media, with more people focused on the tennis shoes than they were on the news for Tesla's mid-size electric SUV
- Shoes have a red metallic leather swoosh and Tesla logo while the hide of the Jordans are made with 'black genuine python and black hair on hide'
As East Carolina University students return to campus with some New Year’s resolutions, some students will be walking across the Mall in the freshest and warmest winter fashion of 2019.
Winter is all about staying warm, so layering clothes with oversized or baggy garments is one of the biggest trends that’s in fashion right now, according to Michelle Navarro, an ECU freshman biology major. Some days it may not be cold enough to wear a lot of layers, so a simple cardigan is great for the warmer days paired with some casual shoes to keep the winter look.
When choosing a pair of boots, make sure to choose a material that not only suits your lifestyle, but also your willingness to look after the material. (Courtesy of Timberland/File)
As we enter a new year, some may choose to refresh their style, including giving boots a try.
Boots are relatively versatile, as they can suit both casual and formal styles. In addition to comfort, they can also provide good support for the feet.
Timberland, a company behind classic boot designs for the past 45 years, shares in a statement several tips on how to choose the right pair that looks good and feels right.
Whether you're planning an overnight getaway or travelling for work, store you stuff in a stylish holdall
Overnight bags – or valises, to give them their fancier name – can be just about any sort of bag that holds a night or two’s worth of luggage. Trolleys, holdalls and duffle bags all fit the bill, providing a range of options to suit a variety of lifestyles.
The designer in this unisex collection amped up the tailoring quotient, with hybrids a key elements of the show. Including black-and-white tuxedos and looks layering cropped jackets and spencers
Queen of recycling! How the monarch has been re-wearing her favourite accessories such as headscarves for decades - including the same handbag for almost 50 YEARS
- Queen has been using her trusty patent Launer handbag for at least 47 years
- Known for her 'make do and mend' philosophy when it comes to accessories
- She has been working with glovemaker Cornelia James since her 1947 wedding
- Other pieces that have stood the test of time include headscarves and shoes
- Queen wore the same quilted gilet at Windsor Horse Show in 2002 and 2012
Bella Hadid channels The Matrix as she steps out in flowing leather trench coat and futuristic shades in Milan
She is known for her edgy and futuristic style, and has drawn comparisons with an iconic 1999 sci-fi action film.
And Bella Hadid appeared to be channeling The Matrix in her sartorial choices once more as she stepped out in Milan on Saturday.
The supermodel, 21, certainly resembled the film's enigmatic hacker Trinity known for her penchant for leather and shades, as she donned a flowing leather trench coat and futuristic sunglasses.